My TEDx Talk is LIVE!!!

Here it is!! I am live on TED! Although it's best to view it on Youtube where you can leave comments. I hope you'll share it with your friends and help me go viral!!! Cheers! CLICK HERE or the image below to watch.


How We Got Here:
Sunday night a small group of the volunteers and speakers had a screening of our talks. Vincent introduced the event:
Shannen made sure we were all comfortable and the tech was working.
And we had a blast watching each other's talks - laughing and commenting all the way through - something we couldn't do live! We were all thrilled with the job the editors did. (Although I wish they'd edited out where I forgot the term "planned obsolescence." Oh well!) Here are Miri, Sabrina, Vimbai and me. (For more on who these people are, go to my TED Day Wrap Up.)
Sabrina and Vimbai gave two of the best talks, I think. You can go watch them at:
Sabrian Syed: How to feel in place, any place
Vimbai Midzi: Writing ourselves into history
Help them go viral too!!! And we will have a Youtube channel with all the talks together soon, I'll update the link here.

2 comments:

Wild About Words said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to watch them all . . . and share. Kudos!!!

Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

Fabulous, Elizabeth!!!!
I want to hear more!