Cleopatra spotted in Blois!

I've been offline for several days as we stayed with friends in un petit ville - Villerbon, France for the last week. So, I'm catching up a bit. Today we moved to an apartment in Blois for the next week, and we're hanging out in the "French Coffee Shop," which is doors away from our flat. Best things - fans (there's very little a/c here) and free wi-fi! (Pronounced wee-fee.) But first, we spent the morning walking around Blois, where we found Espace - a large bookstore chain here in France.
And what should I find in the YA section? None other than Vicky Alvear Shecter's CLEOPATRA'S MOON, a.k.a. Le Fille de Cleopatre!
I also found the french version of Josephine - remember when I interviewed the author? CLICK HERE to read.

3 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Squeeeeee! Thanks for posting! Miss you!!!!

Susanna Reich said...

I was amazed when we visited Paris last year to see a bookstore on ALMOST EVERY BLOCK!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Miss you too Vicky!!! I about screamed when I saw this!!!! Hugs, e