BIG NEWS: I now have TWO agents!!!

You read that right! Tricia Lawrence of the Erin Murphy Literary Agency is my agent for children's books. But one of my recent projects turned out to be an adult one, outside her scope. So she very generously connected me with her friend and colleague, Gordon Warnock of Fuse Literary. Gordon and I hit it off and he has wonderful ideas on how to take my project to the next level. So I now have TWO agents looking out for me and trying to share my creations with the world!! I am so excited and grateful to have these two allies on my side!!

3 comments:

Lisa Jacobi said...

Bravo! clap, clap, clap, moo, baaaa, whinnee!

Penny Parker Klostermann said...

Wow! Congrats, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks guys! Cross yer fingers it all leads to something BIG! :) e