Coloring Page Tuesday - Earth Tree

     HAPPY EARTH DAY and HAPPY ARBOR DAY on Friday too!! I combined the symbols for the two holidays to give you an Earth Tree... Do you see the globe in the leaves?
     This Earth Day means so much to me because it nearly coincides with the release of my novel, A BIRD ON WATER STREET. With it's environmental message, I feel like I'm finally giving something back that might actually make a difference... if enough kids read it. It's time to change some attitudes about how we treat our planet, and our kids are our hope for the future.
     CLICK HERE for more Earth Day coloring pages! (Please use recycled paper when you print them out!) And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (Cards, kids art, and crafts are welcome!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

my debut historical fiction mid-grade, A BIRD ON WATER STREET, available NOW in eversions! Click the cover to learn more!
     When the birds return to Water Street, will anyone be left to hear them sing? A miner's strike allows green and growing things to return to the Red Hills, but that same strike may force residents to seek new homes and livelihoods elsewhere. Follow the story of Jack Hicks as he struggles to hold onto everything he loves most.
     **A SIBA OKRA Pick!**
     **A GOLD Mom's Choice Award Winner!**

No comments: