Coloring Page Tuesday - Tier of Cupcakes!

     COLORING PAGE TUESDAYS is almost 5-years-old!!
     To continue the celebration, I give you... tiers of cupcakes! Want to help celebrate?
     I'm doing birthday images from now through May 11th. Want to color and share your birthday wishes in MY GALLERY? (You'll need to post them to your blog first so you have a URL to share, or send me an email at elizabeth at dulemba dot com). Artwork from kids and their adults is welcome! Or just leave comments on my blog to share how you've used my coloring pages and what they've meant to you. I can't wait to read!
     CLICK HERE for even more birthday images to get you going.
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

MY COLORING BOOKS!
     Going on Vacation? Want to take Coloring Page Tuesdays on the road? The Coloring Page Tuesdays collections, "I Love to Read!", "Fun Stuff!", and "Holidays!" are now available as bona fide coloring books with over 20 coloring pages in each. Click the cover to buy a copy through Lulu.com for $7.50 plus shipping or $5.00 to download as .pdf's.
     "I Love to Read!" covers book-themed and back-to-school subjects. "Fun Stuff!" is all the general stuff like happy animals, robots, ballet, etc. And "Holidays" covers all major holidays and some minor ones, including birthdays, Talk Like a Pirate Day, and Earth Day. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun coloring page. Thank you.

Borqna said...

Thank you very much - this is great!

Prescott said...

...can i just eat the cupcakes?

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! What a WONDERFUL page. I can't wait to show it to my children! They will be excited. Norma W

txexperiment said...

This is very "sweet"! Thanks so much.