Coloring Page Tuesday - Dancing Cacti!

     COLORING PAGE TUESDAYS is almost 5-years-old! AND...
EL DIA DE LOS NINOS ~ EL DIA DE LOS LIBROS is today AND...
CINCO DE MAYO is Sunday!
     We've got a lot to celebrate! SO, I give you... dancing cacti! Would you do the bump with a cacti?
     Par-TAY! I'm doing birthday images from now through May 11th. Want to color and share your birthday wishes in MY GALLERY? (You'll need to post them to your blog first so you have a URL to share, or send me an email at elizabeth at dulemba dot com). Artwork from kids and their adults is welcome! Or just leave comments on my blog to share how you've used my coloring pages and what they've meant to you. I can't wait to read!
     CLICK HERE for even more birthday images to get you started.
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

My two bilingual picture books
Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante
and
Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabon, jabon, jabon.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I thought you might like to see how I used an illustration of yours to make cards for kids for OWH. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!

http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/04/kids-cards-for-owh.html

txexperiment said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Thanks for the cacti!