Coloring Page Tuesday - Keeping Dragons

     It takes some homework to keep a dragon correctly. Or is it that it takes some homework to keep and train a human? Either way, these two friends are trying their best for each other! Update: Click here to see how the Glendale Public Library Youth Services program used this image for their 2015 Summer Reading Program!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. CLICK HERE for more coloring pages. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for the coloring page!

Borqna said...

Hello Elizabeth! Thank you very much for this the coloring page!
Your proposal for training /class/ is a great idea! I congratulate you for that!
Wish you a successful and enjoyable time for creative work!