Illuminating Color

     My article "Illuminating Color" has finally been published in the latest SCBWI Bulletin (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators - scbwi.org). I sold it to them almost a year ago, so I've been anxious to see it in print.
     Of course, as with most periodicals, there was a space limitation which cut into what I was able to share about the topic. So, now that it's out, I'm free to post the article in full on my website, including visual examples of the ideas to which I refer, at links & articles - click on the title "Illuminating Color."
     In the article I discuss the elusive skills that can make the difference between amateur and professional looking illustration - the proper use of light and color. If you give it a gander - please let me know if you found it helpful!

No comments: