Coloring Page Tuesday - Happy New Year!

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!
     Here comes 2008! I am really looking forward to this new year, how about you?
    2008 will see the release of my picture books: Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante (Raven Tree Press); Oscar the Badger (MacAdam Cage Publishers); Ready for Bed, and Ready for the Day (both from Free Spirit Publishing); The Snake Bit Rake Handle (Houghton Mifflin); and Pop Got a Hit (Harcourt) - *whew*!
    Whereas 2007 was all b.i.c. (butt in chair) work, in 2008 I'll be doing a lot of book promotion visiting schools, bookstores, and events - I can't wait!
    I'm also diving into writing my second YA novel, "Copper" (wip title). Maybe I'll share more about my writing process on my blog . . . hmmm. Interested?
     Anyhow, click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

No comments: